Monday, March 23, 2009

Service Auction Tomorrow Night!

SERVICE AUCTION!
Tuesday, March 24th 6:30-8pm


Don't forget to tally up your points and come auction off your services and receive service in return! It's going to be a lot of fun and the Young Women have worked really hard to put it together. So come enjoy some refreshments and we'll see you there!

*NOTE: If you signed up for refreshments and can't remember what you signed up for, call Erin McCurry or Kylene Kelly and we'll let you know! Thanks to everyone that signed up!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promised to share the book I get the recipes for most of the mixes I make.
    Here it is at Amazon:

    http://www.amazon.com/Make-Mix-Karine-Eliason/dp/0762426020/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238032830&sr=1-1

    Here it is at Orem public library:
    http://catalog.oremlibrary.org/ipac20/ipac.jsp?session=123803Y8868P2.517&profile=opl&uri=link=3100007~!45331~!3100001~!3100002&aspect=basic_search&menu=search&ri=3&source=~!horizon&term=Eliason%2C+Karine&index=PAUTHOR#focus

    (I believe the first on the list is the new edition.)
    I guess I don't know how to make it a link so you'll have to paste the url into your adress bar. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rebecka! I remember the Make-a-Mix Cookery from my childhood. I was actually thinking about it recently and wanted to find it again so I could make some mixes! You did the work for me (twice!) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete