Thursday, February 19, 2009

Get your Bump-Set-Spike on!

I finally found a few spots among the crazy gym schedule to fit in volleyball in the next couple months! I know these times won't work for everyone and I am truly bummed about that, sorry. If you can't come one week, just try to come when you can. If it's baby's bedtime see if Daddy (or Grandma, etc) can do it! That way the menfolk can go to basketball when we get home, right? *Times may be added in March and April, depending on availability and participation, so check back frequently or listen up in RS announcements! Hope to see you there!

Tuesday, February 24th 8pm-9pm

Tuesday, March 24th 8pm-9pm

Tuesday, March 31st 5pm-7pm

Tuesday, April 21st 5pm-7pm


-Kylene

3 comments:

  1. Depending on the Auction, we might have to adjust the time frame of the 24th.....just a heads-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love volleyball! Unfortunately, I work nights. I'll have to try and get off for these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there and I'm so excited, thanks for setting it up!

    ReplyDelete